CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am a sinner

Today i had my confession done in the Saint Francis Xaviour church... It is in Petaling Jaya.. I felt want to confess to father and god because i sinned so much during this period f time.. I feel miserable.. I need need guidance from god.. Finally god give me the chance to have my confession.. It is a indeed a relief.. I really want to confess.. The burden I carried recently was very heavy and I want to throw away the heavy burden i carried along..

Well it is the second time I have my confession.. The first time in St. Joseph Cathedral Miri, the place where I baptized this year. Then the second time is in SFX. But it is the first time I confess in the small room I don't know what it called(hehehehe... can some one tell me). This room is the room that we Roman Catholic Christian confess just like in the tv where you can see some of the guy and lady talking t the priest with some thing separate them to see each other. Well the father open up an opening can i can see him through that 'small window'. He even touch my head. Hahahaha... And it is not dark as portrayed in the tv. Last time I just confessed on front of the face to face in his office... (actually this time also almost face to face as when the 'small window' open i can see the Father)

Then I start my confession using English(first time). Hahaha.. I don't know what to say don't know why I just remembered the sin that disturbed me so much recently. Hahahaha... Then I am quite nervous but it is okay.. Then the father give me some advice. "don't give up, remember Jesus love you". Then the we finish the confession with some prayer. Lastly the time to do the penance.. Lucky it is not reading Rosary but even it is I have to because I sinned. hahahahaha... My penance just to pray in front of Jesus. (we Catholic pray in front of the bread or the communion not the cross, because in the last supper Jesus said the bread is his body). I prayed there quite long but it is worth. This is quite meaningful penance indeed.

Hahahahaha... To all my friend no matter you are christian or other religion, pray and seek the god inside you.... God is full of mercy.. I feel better after confession.. For free thinker read books that can help you and look deep inside you.. For all think rationally

0 comments: