CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I am lazy

Study, study, study, study and home work..... I am totally tired doing all this things. I am just too lazy. I am lazy in doing anythings...... What to do... The only things that i won't feel lazy to do is play, online, miss family, miss someone else and also read manga. If I continue like this I am dead meat. I am afraid to get bad result BUT THIS NEVER STOP ME TO FEEL LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I wish could be someone that can be that hardworking. I know is hard but I have to do it( if not I don't have the chance to go the place where curry, roti canai, tosai , etc originate from). Haizzzzzzzz... Just do my best to struggle....

3 comments:

Jasper Yew said...

low tung tung..
got new love ah?
hahahaha

Matthias Paul Low said...

ya...... hahaha

在天堂中 said...

Good Luck for your new love then. :) Don't ever hurt her, or yourself :)JIAYOU!