CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In a Way, It Changed

Greetings to all.. it is quite a period of time I did not post anything.. Run out of idea..

In a way, changes occur, don't you all think that (especially people who are not in hometown to study). Things changed, lifestyle, way of thinking(don't know it is good or not, whether it become mature or immature), attitude and many more.

It is always true you will appreciate when you lose something. You will realize how hard to resist changes occur in your life although you are adapted to it long time ago or even numb to it.

A journey changed your life. No matter how you resist it, you still can't changed the true you changed.

Some changes are good some are no good. You may become a very different but may be you only changed a little.

Now, I am "kia shu". I can't except i get 70 something in my test. I felt disappointed and miserable.

In class, the laughter disappears. Everyone is "engulfing" the books. Serious face always on their face.

Now, I am far from house. 2 and a half hours flight. I miss my home's foods. I miss my dad and mom. I miss my brother and sister although we rarely talk to each other. I miss my home although it is small. Home sweet home indeed is very true.

I miss her. Everyday I am afraid that i forget her face and her smile. Our body are far away but yet the bond between our heart are yet very strong. Love need sacrifice and endurance.

People grow older as time passed. Body become weak and easily tired, physically and mentally. Laziness rule the mind all the time.

This is what we call life. Be strong in order to survive....










0 comments: