CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Boon Tung Equal to What????

Hi long time I didn't post anything so now I am going to tell that is the similarities between me and some of the well known people in this world...

Boon Tung's birthday=David Beckham's birthday
Both of of us born in same day same month-2nd of May

Boon Tung's height=Andy Lau's height
Both of us 1.74 m. I checked before.

Boon Tung's English=Phua Chu Kang's English
Both of us have very good English

Boon Tung's skin=Louis Koo Tin Lok's skin
My friend said my skin is dark. I think they just jealous because they don't have dark skin like Louis have

Boon Tung's weight=Jet Li's Weight
Actually I don't know how heavy this fellow is but i thnk he is lighter a bit

Boon Tung's eye=Johnny Depp's eye
Look into his eyes. We just have same type of eyes

Boon Tung's hair colour=Wang Lee Hom's hair colour
Our hair is just same colour, same degree of darkness

Boon Tung's Style=Orlando Bloom's style
Our style is very very same.

Boon Tung's Dears beauty=Riyo Mori's Beauty
My dear is as pretty as the 2007 Miss Universe I think she is more pretty than Riyo Mori

13 comments:

Wawei said...

LOW BOON TUNG
u cari mati kah?
orlando bloom... wang lee hom... koo tin lok....
omg.. almost faint man... hahaha
wake up dude!!!wake up!!!
hahaha
anyways... keep it up.. whn im stressful i knw wat to do =)

dunno if u remember me or nt.. lol
i was ur senior from the class next door =)

Michele said...

Low Boon tung,
Michele chai here, still remember?If u can remember that small wawei and nee then i think u can remember me....Lol
OMG!!!!!!!!! Orlando bloom? Oh no!!!!
Lol....
Anyway, who is ur dear? Haha...

Matthias Paul Low said...

wawei.. real name is wat liao o? ppl in blog so many nick name... I will vomit my blood out cos i don know who they are n ask did u know me? i check the blog all so artistic... i think wawei is he one same size as emilio...

Matthias Paul Low said...

i know michele...hahaha... y wanna know.. some one like riyo mori

Wawei said...

hahaha... nt bad nt bad.. still remember... haha
dah vomit blood already nt? hahaha

esthrone said...

waa!! muka tebal sangat


don hao lian la

emilio said...

what.. you too use matthias low here ba. ahahah! eh, we're more interested in the look-like-riyo-mori lady eh!! we want to meet her! ahahaha!

and please please.. you dont have orlando's style and johnny depp's eyes la. if not i early early go after you lo! ahahahah!

Matthias Paul Low said...

matthias low is my real name.. my christian name

YChing said...

god, the same ,old low boon tung with the thinker-than-cement-face...yayaya...leehom, johnny depp, orlando bloom...in ur dreams la..n hello, u r SO MUCH MORE darker than louis koo k??

Esther said...

don't flatter yourself =P...ALL of us have the same hair colour as lee hom.

said...

wow..LBT..u really 得罪a lot off ppl...hhaha...but the koo tin lok de i agree..haha...

Matthias Paul Low said...

this not call de jui... hahahaha...

tarotism said...

Laugh Out Louds!!!!

this post is dymn hilarious.

All the Best in future.
Peace Out! XD