CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Food........

Tell you something.... I am already 1 months didn't smell or see pork. That's mean I had not eaten any pork since I come here. I miss it lot. Hahahaha.... Here you can only find Malay food every corner of Shah Alam. Besides that the food are not that clean. Sorry to MBSA, I think that the local government should pay more attention of your city's food. I wonder whether the MBSA men did their work in monitoring the cleanliness of the food. Sometimes I really lose my appetite to eat although I felt very very very hungry that time. Hahahaha..... I was informed that here in the middle city of Shah Alam there are only 2 chinese restaurants. Imagine that how lucky I am. Try to recall how many malay's restaurant at Miri. more than 5 right, may be even more than 10.(the most famous one is Jamilah la of course. You can see traffic police officer "YAM CHA" at evening.

Hahahaha...... That's Shah Alam foods. Many choices of malay's food. Hahahaha..... So come visit Shah Alam.

1 comments:

Esther said...

haha...i miss pork too! we shld head to seksyen 25 for REAL chinese food.