CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Misunderstand

yeah.. finally everything is clear... but there is another problem comes out... they told the lecturer that they told me earlier and i din tell the lecturer.. OMG!!!! now how i gonna solve it.. well some ppl might suggest let it be.. but from my experience my instint told me that i shouldnt do it...

i don know wat to do... can some one tell me what to do... haiz.... i don wan ppl misunderstand me i mean the lecturer in this case... well i know it is not big deal i jus don wan ppl misunderstand me.. i don like ppl have bad impression on me... i don wan i don wan....

my experience in Chung Hua tell me misunderstandings will create a lot of problem eventhough it may seem ok at 1st time.... aduh... i don know y ar this ppl so lihai.... among the classmates they don know their plan de.... i thought u all knw le... i so wugu...... innocent ar...... i feel wanna explain everything to the lecturer but how bout those guy... i hope somebody will help me...

anyway... i forgive that fellow cos he don know the plan... and besides tat i learnt a bitter lesson too.... i feel down now... really down down down down.... broken heart....

LESSON LEARNT----- DON BE TOO SOFT-HEARTED (i don mean the forgiveness i mean don too soft hearted in helping ppl... FORGIVENESS is essential in our lives.... hahahaha.... )

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 comments: