CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

don simply blame me

halo brother and sister.... i don know wat to say.. i felt so moody now and thats not all I M ANGRY....

have u felt being blame for the fault that u din commit somemore in front of class and in front of the lecturer.... thats how i felt.. can i recalled the word... i don know whether i should or not...

i admit i do wrong and not responsible... it is for one simple reason i said that it is because i help u to lie and it is totally wrong to tell a lie to ur lecturer... mind ur word that i want to inform the lecturer and ur classmate told me "boon tung boon tung... class still continue... we will settle it..." ok fine i help u all... so my friend... don simply say a word like someone not responsible FOR NOT TELLING THE LECTURER... suang ho u said it... u bu shuang wat.. tell me.. i helped u and ur payback to me is to backstab me... wow wat a wonderful gift u award me... suang ho... well as u said earlier to me, u don wan me to tell the teacher and let e tell u he oso KNOW U ALL ARE COMING and I DID TELL HIM U ALL R COMING....

i m very frustrated... i help u but yet u persecute me... hmm nice one.... i oso try me best to help u already ok... i try my best to tell the teacher y u all will show up... u think is eay to help u all... aduh grateful ok.... i don know y u all don think properly y the lecturer leave early or before u say anything think first... so angry wif this ppl...

Editted... i found out tht only one bu suang me..... hehehe.... sorry ya...

0 comments: