CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Confuse, anger and defensive

here i m again... hmmm.. the anger bit ok...
i don wan appology but i wan an explanation... i wat u all bu suang bout me... i helped u dy... is this kinda of repay.. thanks for proclaminig i m not responsible in front of class.. really a good complement... i never been in such a unique way... should i smile and happy or burst into laughter... tell me...

well i think u have ur revenge rite.. now my turn to defense myself... well i don like ppl say bad bout me when i din do anything wrong.. i don like when u said i m not responsible because initially i wanted to tell lecturer and besides it is ur class de ppl say no need tell the lecturer.. i told u all before dy hapanything pened i really don wan to take care of it (seems not responsible but well it is not my suggestion to not to tell the lecturer ok.. do mind that).... and i m the person who is defensive if some ppl say bad thing about me...

hmmm.... i don intend to avenge... i don wan my reputation being stained... well u all may say i m bad cos i m selfish.... but i wan to ask u if u r in this situation wat u gonna do... it is not among friends dy.. it involved many ppl now..

i m confused don know wat to do... i wan defend myself.... i m not trying be harsh... i m not person who backsatb ppl or selfish... i don wanna always be good guy... i may look easy-going ppl but i do have feelings...

friends please tell me wat should i do...

edited dy... hehehe.. sorry ar jus found out is one bu suang me....

0 comments: