CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dilemma

I am thinking of making a new profile that I can share my faith as christian and also share my life as christian.. still thinking.. Hope to see some feedback.. hahaha...


" The spirit of the Lord has given to me, for he has annointed me. He has sent me to bring the good news to the poor, to proclaim liberty to captives and to the blind new sight, to set the downtrodden free, to proclaim the Lord's year of favour."
Luke 4:18-20

1 comments:

The Beginning of All Ends said...

Hi there,

i din know u are a christian b4. haha.

you r already sharing God's news and hv shown ur faith in ur blog. nice job there. hope u will continue in it. u can write something like 'a journey guided by Lord, as i see things not by the sight of many, but by the sight of God' .. etc. by the way, u can come to mine: edward89.blogspot.com

mayb it's jz coincident, b a doctor + hope to share God's news with others is also my dream.

see u next time when we hv the chance.

Good luck to ur studies n ur faith! =)

regards,
edward.