CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

suffer................................................................................

i m suffering now.. stress all surrounding me.. i feel terrible now.. i miss the time when i still at ch.. every time when there is activity i remember the old memory when i involved in those activity.. it is indeed a form of suffering too.. i cant bear it sometime...

besides, the poor result i get make me feel very very frustrated.. got a warning letter for not passing the cut-off point... it is very suffer when i think that.. what is wrong with me.. i study yet the result seem like no change.. i study not hard enough? problem with my study method?? what is the problem ar.. when i think i really feel gulity cos everyone seem like put their hope on me.... it is really a burden sometime(most of the time when i think about it) suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything seem like not well for me.. i don know what to do.. time seem not enough for me may be i m that is th root to the problems... well no choice i chosen this path so i must do well lo.. hahaha.. may god will always be with me and all of us..

i wan to continue do my work liao.. a never ending work and test is killing me......

SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: