CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Inside of me..

1. I am a different man from what you can see outside of me.
2. I am actually a very sensitive boy and sentimental boy too.
3. I am person who cant make decision that fast.
4. I am always hesitate.
5. I am person who keep on changing in almost everything but not all. I won't change the one who I love that easy and it really take a lot of time for me to change (girls don't worry).
6. I don't have one favorite colour.
7. My taste is quite different from most of my friends.
8. I am a very soft-hearted person.
9. I don't know why i just couldn't be firm sometimes.
10. Sometimes I did hate myself from being that soft. I am suffer sometimes because of that too.
11. I don't like to read a long long blog.
12. I only main idea or interesting things inside.
13. I don't like to tell my secret to people except for some people.
my temper is damn very "good".
14. I am not that really out-spoken although I love to talk.
15. Sometimes I love to study but most of the times I don't.
16. I am a person that can let go things that fast.
17. I don't want people to know about what i feel now. I always cover my sadness with my smile. But not anger, I will rather show it to all people.
18. I seldom says a girls is pretty ( not when i joke). So I am sorry if I just say it's ok if the girl is really pretty. (girls don't be sad ya. If want me to say you pretty then be my girl friend. My love girl is the prettiest)
19. I afraid to make people angry, sad or feel bad about me. I care what people think of me.
20. I am a person easily influenced in some aspect.

Hahahahahahahahahaha......... I am azy to type already. There lot about me. Next time I will tell.

0 comments: